The Newmans

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Master Bathroom

    I love our bathroom. My husband and I really enjoy having our own sinks and large walk in closet that parallels the bathroom behind our sinks.God is really good.

(Our bathroom before. dark and dull.)

 (Our nephew checking our our bathroom

 (Whatcha think little man?)

 (What! You locked my hubby in the closet!! :-) )

 (Hubby bribing him to let him out)

 (The bribe worked!)

 (Our bathroom after. We've only decorated a little, lots of work left. But I wanted to catch our followers up.)

 (the cabinets were already painted white so we played it up. I would like to add a few more coats of white and change the knobs, and frames around the mirrors, not to mention new floors and new counter tops. For now I'll settle with simply scrubbing the grout next weekend :) Paint color is Behr's Ice Cube. )


 (Hubby's sink. Sorry about the fly swatter haha was chasing a fly around the house and left it there for the pictures :-) Hey it's real life! The lights over the sinks HAVE to go!)

(Love our bath. We get lots of natural light in here. Love it. Plus the neighbors bright yellow Esperanza hangs over the fence. Simple beautiful.I would like to get eclipse curtains in Champagne for this window. The sun gets super hot in the afternoons.)

       It's come along nicely. I'm excited to take you along on more of my master bathroom projects, like new mirror frames and light fixtures and eventually new floors. So much accomplished, so much yet to do. Enjoy the journey, this is your art, your creative outlet, your home, and family time. Love it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment