The Newmans

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What's IN - Rustic Iron Wood Windows


Paint color is Burnt Almond by Behr




 
 
Paint color is Pebble Path by Behr

     These are totally in right now! Man, if I was a carpenter I'd be making these in my garage all day long. They're everywhere! You can find a version of these rustic windows at almost any decor store. I absolutely love them! It's definitely a trend I've been participating in. Price wise I've seen them from $50-$400. So yea, how much are you willing to drop for one of these? :-) The most expensive one pictured is the first one. It was about $150. The rest were between $70-$90. I think they are overpriced, but they are overpriced everywhere. If you want one you'll have to pay. It's a beautiful addition to any room. 
   They fill empty wall space beautifully without closing off the space. You can also stand some styles on your fireplace mantel and layer decor in front of them like candles etc. Simply beautiful. I love the rough yet elegant look of these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment